Friday, February 15, 2008

He is growing like a Weed....
























Our nephew Keaton is growing so fast! These are some picture my sister took while we were at my Grandparents the other night for a family dinner. He is 8 months old this month and that boy is on the move!!! A few weeks ago Keaton came over to stay at my parent’s house and boy we were so busy “talking” and laughing, and Poppa working with him to move those legs. He was pulling himself, he had not gotten the idea yet of crawling. Just a few weeks later he is crawling like he has been doing this all a long!! Not to be to bias, but I think he is just one of the cutest little boy’s I have ever seen. Boy Brett and I are blessed with the most handsome nephews one could have!!!!

Keaton might be a football player, like his dad. Christopher said he likes to put his head up to his and push really hard against his!!! It was so cute. Let’s just hope he does not learn how to head-butt people. My little sister Bri learned that when she was little at day-care and man she could really hurt you. The other pictures are of Keaton on the move and one with his Lolly. Keaton just loves his Lolly and Poppa so much.

Before we know it Keaton will be turn 1….Connor just turn 1 in December and now Keaton. They are just growing, growing, growing. Before long they will be starting school.

Well, I hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as we do!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Keaton is so cute! And of course Connor is too precious. I am so excited to have a nephew now too :) :) :)