Friday, February 15, 2008

Cross Canadian Ragweed!!!!























This past weekend Brett and I went to the Cross Canadian Ragweed concert with my sister Brittany and her boyfriend John Michael, Marshall and his girlfriend Miranda, and her best friend from home (Ohio) Mandy!!! We had a blast, one of the best concerts I have been to in a long while. We went to see CCR, but we also really loved their opening band, Cowboy mouth!! The both put on a great show and Rocked out!!!!

I know the pictures look like it was a crazy night and I look like I was gone in a few pictures. Really I was the DD so I did not drink, LOL!!! Man, I sure would hate to see what I would have looked like if I had been drinking. I thought the pictures of me were too funny.



We had a BLAST!!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!