Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is so nice!!

My Aunt sent me this in an email the other day. I just got around to opening the email and this is what I found!!! A link that connects you to Xerox online and you can send tons of FREE cards to the troops everywhere!!!! All of the cards are made my school children and then there are pre-written messages or you can write your own!!! I just thought this was so nice and very thoughtful... You can also read messages left from soldiers who have received the cards. You can not pick a name or a place, so it makes it even better to make sure almost everyone will get snail mail (love snail mail) when their away from home, especially during this hard time.

I just wanted to share this with everyone and give out the link so if anyone else would enjoy sending a card they could!!


Here is the link if you want to vist:
http://www.letssaythanks.com

No comments: