Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcome Home Brittany!!!















Brittany my sister has made it home from Yellowstone! She and her friend Jessica, who are roommates and Kappa Delta's together at TN Tech, made it home this past Friday! They took summer jobs there, just for the fun of going out West to work! After a long drive home Brett and I meet her and Jessica at Jessica's Grandmothers to unload all of Brittany's things and take her home. I do think they were glad to be back in Tennessee!


They had a great time while at Yellowstone, but I do not know if Yellowstone will be the same, after these two left. For anyone who does not know my sister Brittany, she thinks ONLY with the left side of her brain! She loves everyone and everything, like the Big Ol' "Buffy's" (Buffalo)that are pictured above. My mother had to keep reminding her that those animals are wild and "YES, Brittany they do bite!!!"


I have included a few of the MANY pictures that she took while at Yellowstone. Oh and I forgot to mention she loves, loves, loves to take pictures. The top picture is one of her many pictures from her "Photo Shoot" her and Jessica had at Yellowstone! She even had postcards made with a few of these pictures and sent them out! The other one is of her and her Best Friend Shanoa, who flew out to she Brittany for a week! The others I thought were just so beautiful so I shared those as well!


We are go glad to have Brittany back home, we sure did miss her!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I know you are glad she is back! I love the pictures! I really want to go out west someday! Such fun, now back to the "real world"...