Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Excited to see Brittany!




















Aunt Brittany got to meet Keaton for the first time this past weekend! This was their first meeting, because Keaton was born in June, after Brittany had left for Yellowstone! He really liked his Aunt Brittany and she really likes him too!


Keaton was not the only one glad she was home! My cat Socks and my dad's dog, Spartacus we're sooo glad Brittany was home. Sparty will not come in the house because he is scared my dad will give him his ear medicine(he has bad allergies), but he forgot all about that once he saw Brittany and came right in to her! All of our other animals, Sahara, Tiger, and Shamu Brittany's little dog missed Brittany very much too! She is their Best Friend, well except for each other.


The last picture I added, becasue I thought it was so cute! Spartacus giving Socks a kiss!It was just to cute not to post! We love our Manimals sooo much!! I sure do not know what I will do when I move out, without my friends.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love the last pic, so sweet! I am glad you had a good homecoming!