Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Lake!


























Brett and I enjoyed a nice Sunday on the Lake this past weekend with some of our friends! Marshall, Brett's college friends, co-worker, and one of his best buds, invited us out on his boat for the afternoon! We skiied, wake boarded, swam, and just had a great time! I made sure I took pictures on this trip, last time I again forgot to take any pictures. The first picture is some of
Auto-Owners finet Brett, Sherry (thier boss), and Marshall. The second picture is of Brett and Marsahll, Brett is sure going to miss him when he leaves Auto-Owners. Marshall's father owns is on family insurance company in Dickson, so Marshall will be leaving
Auto-Owners in October to start working for his dad, along with his sister who already works there! The third picutre, well we had a lot of fun on the boat!!! This picture was taken after I wake boarded!! The last picture is of the group that went to the lake Sunday, well minus me: Brett, Sherry, Marshall, and Trey! We had a Great time, Thank you Marshall for inviting us!!!

No comments: