Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun at the Lake!
























These are pictures of us wake boarding on Sunday!! I am so excited, because that was my first time to do it. I first learned to ski in high school, I am not a pro, but I can do it. So, Sunday I thought I would try and wake board. It took me about two tries to get out of the water, but it took a few more before I could stand up all of the way. It was pretty cool!!!! I can not wait to try again! The top picture is of Brett (he is in the top left corner) about to jump onto the rainbow puff! This was so funny, because this thing looks so soft, like a hugh pillow. Ummm it was NOT, and Brett looked like a rag doll when he hit this thing. Needless to say, we all saw what he looked like and did not try it ourselves! Instead "Indiana Brett" saw this swinging thing and connected a rope for us to swing on into the water. We called him Indiana Brett, because well he loves Indiana Jones, and you should have seen him jumping out there like him to get this rope that was out of reach. He jumped out grabbed the rope and swang back to the platform!!! LOL!!! It was so cool!!! The second picture is of me jumping off of the cliffs. I jumped from the highest one this time and let me tell you, it was scary! It kind-of hurt too when I hit the water, and as you can see I held my nose so I could stop water from going up my nose, but I hit that water so hard it jerked my arm up and well, water went right up my nose. I hate that when that happens. But, it was fun and exited after about five minutes of talking myself into it!!! The last three picutres are of Brett skiing almost, he has almost got it, me wake boarding and Marshall wake boarding!!

We had a Blast at the Lake!!! Again Thank you Marshall!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

It looks like you all had great fun! That water trampoline looks like fun, but I imagine that it was a pretty rough landing! Now all Brett needs is his infamous Indiana Jones hat! Oh my goodness do I remember when he HAD to have that hat!