Thursday, August 9, 2007

Keaton and his Mommy!!
















This is Keaton and his Mommy Rachel!! I wanted to post a blog for Rachel, since it is her first week back to work since Keaton was born. She is having a rough week being away from her little boy and she misses him very much!!! I will almost bet that the afternoons are the most exciting part of her day when she gets to leave for the day and go home to her baby!!! Keaton will be 2 months old this month on the 21st! He is growing so fast.


Rach it will get easier, just hang in there!

1 comment:

Tara said...

He is growing!! Rachel- hang in there! It does get better, although you will never NOT miss them everyday. The first week was the hardest for me but once I realized that he was being well cared for, I was OK. Good luck! He is so cute!

Tara (aka- Connors Mom)