Thursday, August 9, 2007

Connor's Rockin Worm!






These pictures are so cute!! This is Connor's new rockin worm that Brett and I got for him!! I think Connor really liked his worm! These are pictures his mommy, Tara took of him and us! I always seem to forget my camera, so I took and few of her pictures!! He has a little more growing to do to stay up there on his own, but he was working on it!! Connor has grown-up so fast, it won't be to long until he starts walking! I know Uncle Brett and Aunt Hillary will be so excited when that happens, but I am not so sure his mom will with all of the moving and such that she has ahead of her.


Connor tell your mom if she needs Uncle Brett and Aunt Hillary to keep you while she does some moving we will be soooooo Happy to!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hillary- you are one awesome aunt! Thanks again to you and Brett for Connor's rockin worm! He does love it and yes he will get the hang of it very soon! By the way, we might be taking you up on your offer for some babysitting very SOON! Love ya!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How precious...I know you love being such a big part of his life!! How sweet you are to buy him such a cute gift!