Monday, July 2, 2007

Let the planning begin!!!




Yesterday my mother and I went to our First Bridal Show! We had so much fun looking at all of the things we get to plan! Oh, but by the end of the day we were a little overwhelmed at all of the ideas. My mother keep mental notes of what I really liked and what I kind-of liked, so she has been getting our schedules ready to start planning. I have two Planners to keep me organized!


We have our church booked and a reception hall, but no photographer or catering. My mother and I have this one place in mind, they are wonderful so Brett and I have to decide if we want to use them. I am not getting my hope up for them, because who knows what could happen.


There are just so many things to plan for and so many small details! I am so thankful for my mother, sisters, and Sarah our Wedding Planner. They will keep me from getting so dizzy. There are just so many great ideas out there, I just have a hard time deciding.


Dress shopping is the next big thing!! I can not wait, it will be so much fun! I have one in mind, but I have only seen it on the website. Now, it is time to try on!!!


I will keep postings of how the planning is going, but not to many pictures. I want it to be a Suprise.
I hope all are doing well and God Bless!

4 comments:

Darby said...

Enjoy every minute of it...it is so much fun!!! I have a collection of programs passed among many friends and family including Tara, Lacy, and myself...I will bring this to you next time I come to Nashville! I'm so excited about this fun time for yall!

Katie said...

Yes, enjoy it all. And don't stress to much, just have fun.

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Girl..you are going to have so much fun planning everything. Try to absorb every minute of everything...it flies by!!

Brett&Hillary said...

Thank you!! I got so excited the other day, I bought my first Wedding thing!! I got sparklers for when Brett and I leave and I just got so Excited, My first purchase!!!