Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Suprise!!! Happy Birthday Brett!!!





For Brett's 25th Birthday we celebrated all week!! Monday at our cook out, Tuesday at my Grandparents house, Thursday (the actually day) at his parents house, and SATURDAY a Suprise party for Brett!!!

I worked so hard to keep it a secert. Brett was so suprised when we got to the party. He thought my Granny and Granddaddy were having a party and they wanted us to come! I thought for sure that Brett had caught on a couple of times, but he had no idea!

Matt Ewing got to come down for the party and I think Brett was really suprised and excited to see him! Brett had a really good time!
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY BRETT!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

YAY! Happy Birthday, Brett. A great cause for celebration.

Tara said...

Thanks for planning this Hillary! You did a great job, I just love it at your grandparents!!

Anonymous said...

Hillary, I knew your party for Brett would be a success! Wish we could have been there but Florida called & we went....but we were with you in thoughts, well, I few times in between oysters.

Brett, what did you get with your gift card from Loews?

Love you both,
Dad & Momma Bain

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brett!!! I wish you much happiness!