Monday, May 21, 2007

Yellowstone!





These are SOME pictures (they took alot of pictures) of my sister, Brittany. She and her friend Jessica, both took jobs working at Yellowstone National Park over the summer, FUN FUN!!!! Life with these two girls is a ZOO, they always have so much fun!

They took five days and drive the whole way to Yellowstone, with the help fom "IAN", their navigational system, of course. These are some of the places they stopped on the way. The first picture is a river in Yellwostone.


I can not wait to see how their summer at Yellowstone, plays out. We have to worry and hope that Brittany can hold back and stay away from all of the cute little animals! LOL!!! For those of you who do not know Brittany, she loves animals so much. My mom had to tell her "if you see a baby bear, THERE WILL BE a momma bear, somewhere around too!" I am sure she will entertain everyone there that she meets!
I will put up more pictures that she sends. She said it is BEAUTIFUL there!I am very proud of her for packing up and going on such a Great adventure!

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is so exciting. They have goten to see so much. I wish them the best! Keep us posted on their summer journey.