Sunday, May 6, 2007

ONE down TWO to go!!!!


















Personal Achievement!


This past Saturday, May 5th I graduated from Volunteer State Community College, with my Associates of Science!


I actually finished my Associates this past December, but the Ceremony was held this past Saturday. I am currently enrolled at Aquinas College in Nashville and will apply for the Nursing program this September! So everyone start praying now. For anyone that does not know it is a hard program to get into, with 100's applying that have just as good of grades and just as good NET (Nursing Entrance Test) scores. I just have to show them I am better, so they want me! With this degree, I hope that it makes me stand out a little bit more!! So, please Prayers!!!!


Our pictures turned out better then I thought. I was raining so hard that morning and I thought it was going to flood (LOL!!) So many people came in with their gowns on that were totally wet, hair too! The ceremony was inside in the gym, so each graduate could only have five guest. My mom, dad, sister Brittany, and Brett!


Next I hope for my Associates of Nursing then one year laster my Bachelor of Nursing! Aquinas's Nursing school requires you receive your Associates first, then right into the Bachelor degree program! I am so EXCITED!!!!


I have taken my sweet time to get here but I am almost there!!! It will be here before I know it!


5 comments:

Tara said...

Way to go Hillary!!!! We will be praying for you to get into nursing school! That will be such a huge accomplishment!
Love ya!

Katie said...

Congratulations, Hillary! I will definitely be praying for you! I love all your pictures and new blogs! Have a great week!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I will be praying for you!

Darby said...

Congratulations!!! I will definitely be praying!

Lindsey said...

Love the new blogs! thanks hillary :) and congrats on graduation.. that is awesome!!