Sunday, April 1, 2007

A Regular Paul Bunion!!!

I am trying to spruce up the yard for this spring and summer, so I got up early this morning to get caught up on a little bit of tree pruning. I have to make a statement this year since I am the new kid in the neighborhood. I really think that I am the youngest person on my street. I felt like I ended up taking down about half of my tree, but I had to do something to keep it from growing into my house. The ladder wouldn't reach all of the branches, so I had to climb the tree to get to them. That was the scariest part of the job. The work never stops at the Neal house. There is always something to improve. I enjoy every bit of it. I just wish I had more time to do it all. Don't I look mean with my axe!?










4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I did not know you had a house! Put up some more pics of it please.. i would LOVE to see it! And good job working in the yard sir... it is fun to have your own now huh? I think JR would agree :)

Tara said...

Look at those muscles!!! Whoo! You have been eating your spinach! Ha! I cant wait to come and see your new landscaping!

Katie said...

You definitely look mean with an ax, Brett!

Anonymous said...

You're such a douche bag.