Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our Engagment Party in Memphis!





Hello everyone!! Sorry, that it has taken me a couple of days to get new blogs up, I had a busy weekend and also had a paper to write for my Ethics class on Thursday. I can not wait for the Summer break. Any who, this past weekend Brett, my sister Brittany and I went to Memphis for the Easter Holiday and for an engagment party given for Brett and I, by my Aunt Gale, Uncle Ben, and cousins Amy and Laura. The engagment party was so beautiful, I thought it was amazing! They did a fantasic job and I just can not thank them enough. I do not have to many pictures of the party, I will work on getting some from Amy. I was to excited and overwhelmed to remember pictures. Brett got to meet all of my family except cousins that live in Virgina. Most of my family had a chance to meet Brett last Spring Break when we went down, but others had not. My Aunt Gale and Uncle Ben, Amy and Laura got Brett and I crystal champagne glasses with our names engraved in them! They were absolutely amazing! We will use them for the Wedding reception. Also, my Nanny, Uncle Ben, Aunt Gale, Aunt Vikki, Uncle Bob, Uncle David, and Aunt Des bought me eight pearls for my "add-a-pearl" necklace that my Nanny started when I was born. I get a pearl each birthday, so now I will have 31 pearls and one more for my 24th birthday!!!! I am going to wear them for the Wedding too!!!Let me tell you who everyone in the pictures are: from the top of course Brett and I, then my sisters Brittany, Chelsea, and Brianna. All girls for my dad, he has NOOOO BOYS!! LOL!!! The third picture is my sisters and I with my Aunt Gale, and the last one is my dad and I. I know I look nothing like my dad, my sisters do , especially Brittany. I look like my mom, and I hear that more and more these days. I did get my height from my dad, and he is even the shortest of his two brothers!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good job on all the pics! So glad yall are doing well. Keep on blogging :)

Anonymous said...

Hi you two. I am so happy for you both and hope to see you soon. Keep the pictures coming as I enjoy them so much.


All my love, Grandma
Hill

Anonymous said...

I'm glad glad that everything went well for your party. It's just the beginning of an exciting year!! And I am glad that my oldest daughter looks so much like me!! Love you both, Momma