Friday, March 30, 2007

Hello!!!


Hello everyone!!! So, not a whole lot going on this week. I am just still SOOOOOO Excited!! Oh, and I am still so amazed at my beautiful ring!!! It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
School is back in session from Spring Break, so it has been a busy week. Only a few more weeks until Summer Break!!! YEAH!!!!!! I am so ready. Nursing school is right around the corner. I can not wait.
Next weekend we will be busy. Brett and I are going to visit my dad and my family in Memphis for Easter and we are having an engagment party. My sister Brittany and family are hosting it at Aunt Gale's beautiful home!
Brett and I have never spent a hoilday together, so this will be OUR FIRST ONE! I am so excited, we get to spend that time together and we get to visit with my family and friends!
The week after Easter I will have more news for all and more pictures!!!
Hope everyone has a Great Weekend, and a Wonderful Easter!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Hey Guys! I just wanted to say congrats! I am so excited for you. The ring is gorgeous! We will be praying for the two of you as you begin this wonderful journey together! Love, Jeremy and Lacy Adams