Thursday, July 5, 2007

Trip to the Beach




My last trip with my dad, Gary and sisters to the beach! Well, not really just as a single women! Next year it will be after Brett and I get married so we'll both go! It was a nice trip with my dad and sisters Brianne and Chelsea. Brittany could not make it this year because she is at Yellowstone working for the Summer! She is having a blast! We went to the beach and spent everyday,but one in the sand. The other day went to the waterpark, Shipwreck Island! That too was a blast!

We ate Great seafood and a ton of Oysters. Bri loves her oysters so we had to make sure she had enough before we went home! You can tell by her appetite that she is my sister. Bri will try anything once and if she loves it she will just keep eating!

We also parasailed once, which I was not the biggest fan of. Just a little scary to me, being suspended in harness over that GREAT BIG ocean. It was something to try. We also boggie boarded alot! The weather was a little cloudy and windy a few days so we had great waves and could really move! We had a really nice time!

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a great picture! I wish I was at the beach right now!!!