Thursday, July 5, 2007

Keaton Alan Bain















This is our newest family member, Keaton Alan Bain. Keaton was born June 21st and today he is (2) weeks old!! He weight 7 lbs, 3 oz. He is the son of my brother Chris and his girlfriends Rachel. This name is pasted down from my dad and brother. My dad's name is Richard Alan Bain and my brothers name is Christopher Alan Bain. So, now we have a Keaton Alan!!

So far he just eats and sleeps, but he is doing great!! The pictures of him in the yellow crib, is actually a "Glider". This is the coolest thing I think she got. We found it at Target when my mother, Rachel and I went to help her register for everything. It glides back and forth, fast or slow and plays soft music for Keaton!

Keaton is the first Grandchild for my parents, Poppa(my dad) and Lolly(my mom), and Aunt Casey, Aunt Hillary and Aunt Brittany! Keaton is also the first great grandchild for my Granny and Granddaddy!We were so excited for him to come,my mom and I have been so in love with Connor, Brett and my nephew, Brad and Tara's son. We could barely wait for Keaton to get here too!!!I love them both so so much.

I never knew I could love these little guys as much as I do. I now am beginning to understand how a mothers love is. I am not their mothers and I feel such a Great love for them! I always knew how great it was, but now I am getting another veiw of what it is like.A mothers love is just an amazing gift!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

He is adorable Hillary! It's almost like I cant even remember Connor being that little! You are a great Aunt to Connor! Thanks for loving him so much! You are going to make a wonderful mother for my neices and nephews one of these days! Love, Tara