Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My clinical group!!!





This is a picture of my clinical group from school!! There are only 7 of us in each group and we have become pretty fast friends. Some days it definitely takes more then one of us to help care for our patients, so we are on big team and work together!! The guy is our med nurse from the second floor, and he was very helpful and also took great concern in finding things he thought we would like to see and do!! Today was my worst day yet and I must say, if it were not for these girls and my instructor Mrs. VanMullen, I do not know how I would have done anything.

This picture was taken our second week on the second floor, and the patients here are short-term care. We have now moved to the three floor and these are long-term care patients. The medical needs are greater here and more difficult...

We listen to the other groups talk and I must say I do believe we are the best at working as a team and so far have seen really cool things, in comparison to the other 8 groups!!! Our instructor wants us to see everything and try everything there is at our facility, she gets us in there, from row, hands on!!! It is Great!!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

It sounds very challenging, but I know you are enjoying it. Keep up the good work!

Lindsey said...

alright brett said i would get to see some pictures of the house on here. tell him he is slackin :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Summershea said...

Brett and Hillary,

I just wanted to congratulate you both on your accomplishments. Hillary I enjoy reading about your journey toward your degree. I understand how exciting yet challenging it is to achieve your dreams so continue do keep up the hard work. I also noticed that the big day is approaching soon and wanted to wish you the best as you begin your new life together.

Summershea