Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I can not believe it....


Today, while I was at work, I read on the Breaking News that Heath Ledger had died.
I was so shocked, that he had died at 28 years old. I thought what in the world could have caused that, shortly after I refreshed my internet and see Drug-related. I am so disappointed to find this out. I thought he was such a great actor and I never would have seen him as a drug user. Here I am going on like he was my best friend or something. I just had a different picture painted in my mind. What a tragic thing to happen. The really sad part is that he has a two year old daughter. Well, I have gone on and on, but I was total shocked to read about this guy. I just wanted to share my disappointment. That seems to be all Hollywood is about anymore. We never see the good things.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I know, I was shocked too when I heard it on the 6:00 news! He is my age and that really bothered me. I cant imagine my life ending right now with a small son. I feel so bad for his daughter! Hollywood seems to be a dark desolate place for most people. I dont think it is worth it in the end to be famous and be exposed to everything they go through. Very sad!

Lindsey said...

shocked here to hillary dont worry! so sad :(