Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sunday School Christmas Party!!!













These are pictures from our Sunday school party this past weekend!!! We went Ice Skating and then to dinner at Kobe's Japanese restaurant!!! It was so wonderful and so much fun... Brett and I love our Sunday school class and love getting together with everyone... Actually we just started this class only a couple of months ago. There were classes but not anything for our ago group. Everyone is always welcome in all of the other Sunday school classes of course, but nothing for our ago group. So a few months ago we formed a class and here we are…

I did not get pictures of everyone and I am so sorry about that. I was trying to get pictures and trying to Ice Skate, which was very hard... I am not the best, but I did get off of the wall and I did skate a little bit fast with Brett (he was holding my hand so I would not fall), LOL!!! It was very sweet of him for helping me!!!

In the pictures are, Brett and I, Charlie Dean our teacher and Brett, Megan and Brian Hutto, Me and Laura, and Charlie and Jennifer Dean.

There are many more people in our class and many more that came. I just did not get all of the pictures. Next outing we are on I will get more of everyone!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

It looks like you guys had great fun! I am glad he held your hand so you didnt fall! Brad would have to do the same, I am terrible at ice skating. I am also very glad you updated your blog! Cant wait to see you on Sunday!
Love ya, Tara