Saturday, November 3, 2007

Guitar Hero







































Friday night Richie and his girlfriend Sarah came over to Brett and Ronnie's house for a "date" night!! So Richie made Gumbo and the 5 of us had a great dinner!! After dinner Ronnie made us some hot chocolate and we all jammed out to Brett and Ronnie's new Guitar Hero!!! The guys went out and bought it with two new guitars the day Guitar hero III came out!!! At first I hate this game maybe because I was the worst player ever, but I decided to jump back in and try it agin!! I am still the worst player, but this time I did not get Boooooed off of the stage, LOL so it was pretty fun!!!! With the two Guitars you can play against each other which is alot of fun. I did win once, but I think that is because Sarah let me win, so Thank you Sarah!! I played Brett and of course he won!!! If you ever get the chance to play you should, it brings out your inner Rock Star!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I didn't know you had 2 guitars now!

Lindsey said...

i love that game :) and you look like such a rockstar in that pose girlfriend haha

Tara said...

Hey, I hear they now have drums to go with it!!! Maybe we can get them and have a rock out session on Christmas! Wouldnt that be FUN! Grandma would LOVE it! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Good words.