Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy 25th Birthday Casey!!



























Tuesday August 7th was my oldr sister Casey's birthday!! She turned 25 years old that day! Casey wanted for everyone to go out to dinner for her birthday and so we did. We went and ate at Chili's and had a great time visiting with the family! Casey got great gifts for her birthday, she got a braclet that has blue topazes stones from my mom and dad, Brett and I gave her a lavender cardigan ( she loves prurple like me!!), and she got MONEY MONEY MONEY from her Poppaw, Mom, Grandmother, our Aunt and Uncle and our Granny and Granddaddy!! She was going to go to get her hair styled the next day, so she already has plans for her money!!

Happy Birthday Casey!!!!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Casey! I love the pics, especially the bottom one where Brett looks like he is posing for "GQ magazine"! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your content seem
to be running off the screen in Chrome.

Feel free to surf to my web site; gardening tips