Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Sunday!





Easter Sunday we were in Memphis with my dad's family. This was the first holiday Brett and I have spent together! It was very nice spending time with Brett and my family! These pictures were taken at my Nanny's house in front of her flowers that she said she killed. It was so cold outside, and her sprinklers came on to water the flowers. Oh NO.. So, she thought they had died but I think they looked good. I could not tell, but I am just learning about this kind of thing. I have always "help" my mom, but like my dad says I do not have a green thumb!!! LOL!! Oh, Brett is in for a experience!!!

2 comments:

Darby said...

All of the pictures are so good! I'm glad you all had a good time in Memphis with your family! I'm sad I missed yall while I was in Nashville. Love, Darby

Tara said...

It looks like you all had a great time! Hillary, you look beautiful as always! Brett, I like the spiffy new hair cut! I hope you to you guys soon!